As a Service Manager you are working for selected customer accounts, ensuring that customer’s operations interface is maintained outside the day-to-day Ticket Management and that the overall quality of services and all contractual requirements are met and reported.
- Supporting and consulting customers regarding our products and services.
- Investigating and solving customers’ problems, which could have complex or long-term impact on the Service Lifecycle
- Preparing and implementing action plans
- Ensuring quality and customer-service standards
- Completing audits
- Identifying customer service trends: by negative trends to creating improvement plans
- Building up successful and resilient customer relationship